Hulk's Biggest Fan Hulk's Biggest Fan

Laughed pretty hard at the toilet joke. Good overall.

Bio-Hazardous EP1 Bio-Hazardous EP1

Truly great! Very cute style and amusing humour! Only at one point when "Barry" was exclamed was I slightly unsatisfied with the voice acting. Great tribute. Well done.

Dog Bum Chancer Dog Bum Chancer

That was brilliant!

I love how he made his entrance! It was pure genius. I bursted into laughter.

Very well done.

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

That was the most disgusting I've ever seen! cgrts.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

What are you guys trying to pull?

Nearly every part of this barely animated pile of shit was in very poor taste. What, did you guys get together, think; How could we submit some very bad and offensive jokes with minimal effort and still get tons of attention?

We have the familiar artists, they could always use a little more attention, right?
The fact that every character is wearing a mask and requires no animation as they spew diarhea.
The multiple entries of the same pair of characters telling jokes just as un-funny as the last.

You're practicly laughing in everyone's face. Especially after I just read what the medals are rewarded for.

This is probably all a test to see the reactions. Good job, guys!

Doraleous and Associates Doraleous and Associates

You're a genius!

The dialogue is always entertaining, the jokes are good and I love C. Walken!

You're going in my favorites, keep making shorts!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Damn!

Great art, awesome beat and humour. I love it! Tingle brings a creepy smile to the party..

On The Bog On The Bog

Haha!

It's a good habit to always cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze.

Hellami episode 1 Hellami episode 1

Reminds me of anime..

The animation was great and I liked the interactivity in some parts but as some people have said before the dialogue was just horribly awkward. I wouldn't say the voice acting was terrible but people seem to talk really slowly and sound just a little fucking stupid. It's just like in anime. It annoys the hell out of me. And yeah, it's very hard to take it seriously.

But the upcoming action scenes and story could be totally kickass so I can't wait to see what happens next.

madness boy madness boy

Hilarious.

To hell with anyone who was dissapointed with the ending, I thought it was hilarious and surprising. WELL DONE.